Arlington, VA Solar Install – SK Residence
- Solar Array – 5.9 kW
- 8 Solaria 350W monocrystalline black solar modules
- 10 Silfab 310W monocrystalline black solar modules
- Estimated Annual Power Production – 7,100 kWh
- Average Monthly Production – 590 kWh
- Average Daily Production – 19.5 kWh
- Estimated Annual Energy Savings – 85%
Located in historic Arlington, VA this hybrid flat townhouse roof/detached shed solar installation will provide 85% of the homeowners’ yearly power needs resulting in an estimated $815 in savings. High-performance Solaria modules were installed on the shed roof, and were paired with SolarEdge P370 optimizers to mitigate winter shading issues. A second array, on the top of the townhouse flat roof, was installed using a ballasted system. An underground conduit connected the shed DC output to the Inverter at the main house. Solar power production can be monitored in real-time via a cloud-based monitoring platform directly on a smartphone or desktop computer.
All our solar installs are custom designed to fit the need, budget, and aesthetic goals of the homeowner – find out today how you can start producing clean, renewable electricity at your home.