Located near Baron Cameron Park in Reston, VA this solar panel installation will provide 90% of the homeowners’ yearly power needs resulting in an estimated $1,650 in annual savings. High performance Canadian Solar modules were installed on the south and west-facing roofs of the main building, and were paired with SolarEdge P300 optimizers to maximize solar harvesting. All electrical conduits were routed through the attic space to a SolarEdge power inverter located inside the garage near the main service entry point. Solar power production can be monitored in real-time via a cloud-based monitoring platform directly on a smartphone or desktop computer.
All our solar installs are custom designed to fit the need, budget, and aesthetic goals of the home owner – find out today how you can start producing clean, renewable electricity at your home.
- Solar Array – 9.625 kW
- 35 Canadian Solar 275W monocrystalline black solar modules
- Estimated Annual Power Production – 11,000 kWh
- Average Monthly Production – 915 kWh
- Average Daily Production – 30.1 kWh
- Estimated Annual Energy Savings – 90%